‘Highly Sensitive Person’ Support Group
Eight weeks – Wednesdays, 5:30 – 7:00 pm, October 14 – December 16 (No meetings on 11/25 and 12/9)
What will you receive from an eight week group?
A common sentiment expressed by group members is that they “feel they have found their tribe”
Being especially sensitive is actually a gift; although, it doesn’t always feel that way. Having a sensitive nervous system can present challenges in relationships, work environments, social situations and in coping with your own heightened emotional state.
This group will help you:
- Use effective, concrete tools to cope with and soothe your sensitive nervous system – many of which you can do ‘on the fly’
- Learn the seven keys HSPs need to know to thrive in today’s challenging and often ‘insensitive’ world
- Find the right balance between getting the rejuvenating, ‘chill time’ you need and being out with people and being activ
- Successfully communicate your needs regarding your sensitivity
- Offset negative messages you’ve received about being sensitive
- Not ‘take on’ other people’s moods. Clear off other’s energy
- See your sensitivity in a positive light — Cultivate the gifts, strengths and talents inherent in your sensitivity
- Gain Emotional support from other ‘Highly Sensitive People’. There is a deep resonance among the members. HSP’s share a common energetic “wiring” — so there’s a sense of being very much at home and understood.
WHEN: Wednesday evenings from 5:30 -7:00 pm, October 14 – December 16 (no meetings on 11/25 and 12/9)
WHERE: My home in Northeast Boulder
FEE: Special rate of $375 for the eight week group if registration is postmarked by September 30th. After that date, the fee is $425 for the group.
DISCOUNT: Bring a friend and you each pay only $325
PAYMENT: Credit cards and checks are accepted. If it is a financial hardship for you to pay the full amount at the outset, payment plans can be arranged.
To REGISTER: please send a $100 deposit. The remainder of the fee is payable at the first meeting unless other arrangements are made. If your registration is postmarked before September 30th, then the fee is $375 for the 8 week group. After that, it is $425. If you need a payment plan, please call Elinor (303-530-5391) to discuss this at least one week prior to group. Deposit checks can be made payable to Elinor Nygren Szapiro and mailed to:
Elinor Nygren Szapiro
4690 Berkshire Place
Boulder, CO 80301
You may also register right here, through Paypal:
Payment plans are available, if needed. Contact Elly at 303-530-5391