Webinars are ideal for HSPs who want to join with others from the privacy of their own home, or for those who live outside the Boulder, Colorado area and wish to participate in a group.
Webinars cover the same material as an in-person local group, in which you will learn to:
- Use effective, concrete tools to cope with and soothe your sensitive nervous system – many of which you can do ‘on the fly’
- Learn the seven keys HSPs need to know to thrive in today’s challenging and often ‘insensitive’ world
- Find the right balance between getting the rejuvenating, ‘chill time’ you need and being out with people and being active
- Relax into in a state of deep peace and inner comfort
- Successfully communicate your needs regarding your sensitivity
- Offset negative messages you’ve received about being sensitive
- Improve your relationships, which can be challenged by your unique sensitivities.
- Not ‘take on’ other people’s moods. Clear off other’s energy
- See your sensitivity in a positive light — Cultivate the gifts, strengths and talents inherent in your sensitivity
- Gain Emotional support from other ‘Highly Sensitive People’. There is a deep resonance among the members. HSP’s share a common energetic “wiring” — so there’s a sense of being very much at home and understood
If you are interested in joining an upcoming webinar, please email Elly at firstname.lastname@example.org